Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Pinterest Challenge -- Chicken Thighs with Artichokes and Feta


I tried this recipe the other night and it was soooooo good!  And good for you!  I used fat-free feta instead of reduced fat, only because I couldn't find the reduced fat kind.  And I love cooking with chicken thighs - they taste so much better than chicken breasts.  Also, because I have an electric stove, I had to bake mine for a while and then broil at the end to get that delicious crispiness.  I love skinnytaste for light and healthy recipes - I use Gina's site and Emily Bites to eat Weight Watchers-friendly food and not feel deprived.  You'll see many more of these recipes being used here! 

My food photography is terrible.  Also, there was no lighting.  I am embarrassed to even post this pic, but I am documenting each thing I make, so I'll just have to get over it!

No comments: