Thursday, April 5, 2012

Things I Love Thursday

Hey all!  Paige over at Pink Lemonade is having a linky party with Things I Love Thursday posts so I thought I would share a few things I'm loving right now and hopefully I can make this a regular post :)


One of the sights from my walk this morning with one of my best friends....





















Opening Day!!!



This purse, which inspired me to get out the pattern and start sewing one up for myself (wish I had that sushi fabric!!!)

Kukubee: Medium Sushi Purse


This Ikea piece which I will make a road trip to Ikea for and will promptly fill with sewing stuff :)

This tutorial, which I'm going to make up as soon as I'm done making the bag I mentioned already :)

Pink Lemonade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that bag! that rolling cart is so cute! i am pretty sure ikea is my favorite place on earth! :) thanks for linking up!