Thursday, April 19, 2012

Things I Love Thursday...

Good morning All!  Time for another Things I Love Thursday!  One thing I am not loving is the fact that I have only been posting TILT posts and nothing else!  I am midway through my bag and I have two custom orders requested by my boyfriend and brother that I need to work on.  But, it's just not getting done!  I find that when I focus on working out and cooking more, my crafty life does not get the time it deserves.  But, I'm really hoping to bust through my rut and get my bag finished this week!  I'm hoping to have a finished product/post by Sunday - hold me to it ok!!!

Anyway, back to some of the things I'm loving this week - these are all from my Pinterst boards (follow me here!)



These rolls look amazing!  But, I can't make them right now (due to the previously mentioned focus on working out and eating better :)  But someday.....  :)

Source: tidymom.net via Katie on Pinterest
My boyfriend has requested a pouch that he can just "put stuff in" so I'm going to use some awesome mustache fabric and make up this pattern.....

No comments: