Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pieces


There was finally some time to get started on my quilt! It's coming along quickly - I sewed 6 rows so far, I think 4-5 more will be plenty for the size I want. Maybe 6 to be safe. I had a thought that maybe I would back it in a light blue gingham. I'll have to dig out a Joann's coupon and go get some, this is working up pretty quick!

I haven't had much time to work on sewing, but I have been thinking about it a lot! I want to make something with my serger next, perhaps a dress for my birthday??? It's not until the end of next month, so that is a possibility. We'll see though, I don't have much time right now, but I can dream right! I'm thinking one of these patterns:

Up next, I tried hemming a pair of pants with stitch witchery and they just aren't having it! So, I'm off to sit on the couch with my needle and thread :-) Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oooo, that quilt is going to turn out great! I love that fabric!

Randi said...

I love the fabric you are using for the quilt! It is going to be lovely when you are finished!