Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello There

I was beginning to think I was losing my motivation, but I just cranked out a little cozy for my bank. I rolled over $80 in coins last night, which made me decide that I needed to dress my bank up to match my room :-)
I also churned out this table runner today. It's too wide, but I just folded it over and put it on the table. I keep telling myself - it doesn't have to be perfect.


I find that I really enjoy quick and simple projects. I would love to be a garment sewer, but I need to remind myself that I would quickly lose patience with something complicated so it's best to start simple. Since New Year's is coming up, I plan on adding some *simple* garments to my New Year's Sewing Resolutions. These resolutions deserve their own post though, so that will be coming up soon. I also plan to post a review of my 2008 sewing, since my goal when I started this blog last New Year's was to sew more. I have definitely achieved that goal and I want to keep it up and expand upon it in the New Year. Note to self - fix the serger!!!!! Hope everyone's Christmas sewing and shopping is going well!

No comments: