Monday, August 16, 2010

Sewing Space

I love seeing pictures of sewing spaces. This one, by Alicia of Posie Gets Cosy, may be my favorite one ever! I love my little sewing area, but having a space like this would be heaven!!! I especially love the color of the walls and how it goes with the flooring and the curtains she picked out. I just love everything about it! This is definitely going in the inspiration file :)

Here are some pictures of my space....the only thing missing is a spot for my serger. I do need to find a little table for it because it drives me crazy to leave it set up on the dining room table!

Stash...
I love to sit at my machine and look out the window. I live on a busy street so you can see lots of activity going on...
Pretty little collectibles on top of my bookcase, along with a basket full of fabric...


Shelves in my closet hold fabric and notions...


My bookcase holds a bunch of notions along with all of my sewing/craft books...















No comments: