Monday, November 22, 2010

This Week

I meant to blog about this earlier, but I forgot to post it! Last weekend I put some of my Pyrex to good use and made up some Amish Friendship Bread. You receive a bag of batter from someone and for the next 10 days you squeeze up the bag and add some milk, sugar and flour to it. On the 10th day, you add more milk, sugar and flour and divide the batter between 4 new bags. Then you take the remainder and add a whole bunch of things and bake it up. I've made it before and it's really good :) Instead of using 2 regular size loaf pans, I decided to make some smaller loaves so that I can freeze them easier. I gave one to my parents and they said it was great! I'm giving the other 2 away as gifts. I'll save a loaf for myself next time! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: