Sunday, February 27, 2011

Craft Book Challenge - February



















Whoa!  I completed the Craft Book Challenge for February just in the nick of time!  This is a clutch that I made for a birthday gift for one of my best friends.  I hope she likes it!  I used some of my favorite fabric - the bird print is from Joann's.  So is the polka dot - I have been searching every Joann's I come across for more of that purple dot print but I have had no luck!  This was definitely fun to make and it came out really cute - next time I would probably make it a little smaller and attach a wrist strap to it.  Now I have to figure out what to make in March!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Love this and will have make it as I have the book!! Yours is so cute!

Mom said...

Super cute! Love the purples together.