Saturday, April 16, 2011

Free Time

I found myself with a little free time this week, so I spent it doing my favorite things :)  First up, I stopped off at Saver's on a day that I was able to go into work late.  I found my first piece of Catherine Holm bakeware!  I love the avocado color :)

Then yesterday I took the day off and sewed up this little set as a gift for a good friend :)  The wallet pattern is from keykalou and I used this tutorial for the wrist strap on the wristlet.  I highly recommend following this method - it came out so nice and neat!  I can't wait to give it to her!

I also got myself a little present this week - these cute little earrings from Pink Lemonade - they were on thriftyseeker.com at 50% off with free shipping - how could I resist?? 

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I've not heard of that bakeware. Is that a collectible like Pyrex? Great job on the gift set! What a thoughtful present. :)