Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Purchases

I've bought some new fabric and patterns recently and I just can't wait to get started!!  I mentioned the fabric in a post last week - here are some of the prints that I am dying to cut into:

Bloom in Granite

Lodge Lattice in Vintage Yellow

Sparrows in Cavern

{These prints are from Joel Dewberry's Aviary 2 and are available here}

I also bought these 2 patterns.  I have been waiting for this bag pattern since it was first mentioned here and I bought it the second I saw it was available!  I'm hoping to get some serious sewing done tomorrow so make sure you check back!!!

PDF Sewing Pattern - Convertible Clutch/Tote Bag

{Available here}
Woodgrain460


{Available here}

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

super cute bag!! I love the fold over idea, very cleaver!