Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finished Finished Finished!


I'm so excited to have completed this quilt! I love it - I think it came out great :-) I'm not showing you guys my corners, so don't even ask!!! This was a lot of fun to put together, even though it took sooooo long! I had originally planned to make my own binding, but in the end, I machine-attached purchased binding. I accidentally bought 2 packages of smaller sized binding, so the long edges have wide bindings, the shorter edges have thinner binding. Like Tim Gunn says, "make it work," and I did! I really, really love it, although I'm in no hurry to make another one!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats! It is just beautiful! Love, love those fabrics.
I can't wait to see what you start on next.

Cathy... said...

I am soooo impressed with you!!!! Your quilt is gorgeous!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Yur quilt is gorgeous!! I love Swell fabric too - looks so fresh and cheerful! Hope your birthday was a great one and you found time to treat yourself to some sewing :)