Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fresh Start

Well hello there!

Welcome to my new blog - Katie Sews It All.  I wanted a fresh start from my other blog and I was never very happy with the name What I'm Making...  This feels more original and personal to me and I hope to make my posting style more personalized and original as well.

I have lots of plans for this new blog - including lots of features of other blogs and shops and sites that I love.  I'm planning on opening a shop in the near future, so there will be lots of talk about that.  I also plan to continue with some Living the Dream posts, where I talk about independent business owners who are living a life I dream about.  I hope you will follow along with me and if you have any questions or comments - please contact me!  I love comments :)  Thanks so much for checking out my new space!

PS - I'm sorry to post without pictures - this won't happen very often, I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very nice and I hope you find it more creative for you.