Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Pinterest Challenge -- Circle Zip Ear Bud Pouch




I have had this little guy saved in my Sewing Inspiration Board for a bit - I even read over the tutorial and printed out the pattern pieces, but since I lost my sewing motivation, those pieces have sat on my desk and not moved.  I wanted something quick and easy to jumpstart this little challenge of mine and I thought this would fit the bill :)




I used my favorite owl fabric and some red dots for the lining.  Start to finish, this took about a half hour.  I skipped the top-stitching around the circle because I tried it once, it didn't come out good and I knew it would frustrate me!  I love this little pouch though, I think it looks like something you would see in a Japanese sewing magazine :)
Here is a link directly to the tutorial - if you click on the pin above, it will bring you to my Pinterest and you can repin it there - the link provided also leads directly to the tutorial, so it's ready for you to repin if you want to give it a try :) 

1 comment:

Cathy said...

That's adorable!!!!!