Sunday, March 16, 2008

Back Home

Well, I'm back from a wonderful vacation in Florida. Very relaxing but it went by too fast! To make myself feel better about being back in the Northeast, I bought a few treats from etsy.

First, I got this sewing pattern from keykalou.etsy.com. I've been looking at it for a while and finally just decided to get it. I love that it came right away, so I can (hopefully) get started on it asap!

Then I got this card case from ohsoretro.etsy.com. The fabric matches my planner, so I couldn't resist. Plus, I'm curious as to how sturdy other people make their card cases.

Lastly, I ordered this notebook and these earrings from loveoneworldzero.etsy.com. I love ladybugs and owls, so how could I resist!

I had to hold back from ordering fabric. I have a ton of it already, so I'm going to start working through that stash before I order any more. It was hard though, I really want this, this and some of this too!

Sorry for all of the links, but I'm not sure what the etiquette is about putting other people's pictures (even with links to their shops) on the blog. Does anyone know?

No comments: