Friday, March 28, 2008

Oops

I went to Barnes and Noble today. I only meant to pick up Bead Simple by Susan Beal, which I knew had just been released this week. However, this is what I left with:


I had been wanting the Pretty Little Patchwork and Pretty Little Potholder books, but I didn't think they had been released yet, so when I saw them, I had to grab them! The Pillow Book comes with patterns, so of course I had to get that one too. Yes, I know pillows are easy, but if I don't have to measure, I'm not going to!
I'm so excited to have some new craft books (not that I need any more!). I still want this and this, but they will have to wait for now. Unfortunately I have to go to work, so I'm saving these for when I get home. Today would be the perfect day to stay home and read, since it's a mix of snow and rain outside, but I must go to work. I have plans to finish the Fiona bag tomorrow, so look for some pictures! Also, I have been HORRIBLE about my EveryDay Flickr project. I like taking outdoor pictures and the weather just isn't helping. Maybe I'll start again April 1 and just do a weekly posting, since I am bad about uploading pictures everyday. We'll see. In the meantime, there WILL be pictures posted this weeked of sewing projects. :-)

No comments: