Monday, May 12, 2008

Checking In

Not much sewing has been going on here, but I've been reading blogs and books and trying to decide on my next project. I think it's going to be this jcaroline hobo bag in the Modern Flora fabric I purchased. I also need a spring/summer bathrobe and I bought plenty of this Amy Butler fabric to use for it. Speaking of fabric, I just found this and I NEED to have all of it! Yes, all of it! I better pick up an overtime shift at work!!!

I also purchased two sewing books recently. One was for my mom, she's been sewing up aprons lately and even joined her first swap, so I bought her A is for Apron. This book has a ton of great projects and they are all made up in the best fabrics. I might have to get a copy for myself! I also purchased Wendy Mullin's Sew U: Home Stretch. Now I'm looking at sergers! I just want a basic one that doesn't cost too much. Does anyone have any recommendations???

No comments: