Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No no no

Ok, I reread my last post. It doesn't matter if I must have it, I'm not getting the new Amy Butler pattern until I've continued on in my quest to sew many different items from the patterns I have already accumulated. Like this one:

I have some cheap fabric from Joann's that I got on clearance to use as muslin fabric. I think after I make up my jcaroline bag I will start work on Anna. I'm going to make a muslin first and then splurge on some Amy Butler dots, probably the ones on the pattern cover. That will be my first time making a muslin and then sewing a pattern up again, so it will be an interesting project. I'd love to be working on it during Women's Clothing Month, so I best get to work! Besides, I think the Birdie Sling would make an excellent fall bag, so maybe I'll ask for it for my birthday (Mom - take note!) :-)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'll put it on your list!