Friday, May 2, 2008

Girl's Best Friend


I just finished my Girl's Best Friend Wallet by JennaLou Designs, and I love it!!! This pattern was so much fun to make and I highly recommend it. I used 2 fat quarters from Joann's since it was my first try. For my own sanity, I will be squaring the corners on my next one (I am AWFUL at sewing around curves) and I will definitely use my rotary cutter and mat when cutting so that my pockets are straighter. But, this came out so cute, I love it! Lots of pockets, including my first zipper pocket, these will be going in all of my bags now. Here is a view of the inside. I can't wait to make another one!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your wallet looks very stylish!! I will have to check out that pattern.

❦TattingChic said...

Wow, thanks for the link..my cheap old check book just completely fell apart and I was wondering how I could make a new one...I might even add some tatting on it to embellish it.