Sunday, June 29, 2008

Patchworking

I hate going so long without posting, but I haven't had much to report. I am sewing though, as you can see above. That is going to be a throw pillow for my bed. It's far from perfect, but I'm really happy with how it's coming out. I need to make one more row of patchwork and then cut out pieces for the back (I think I'll just use plain linen) and sew it up. I love this line of fabric so much(except for the red polko dot, it's all from Swell by Urban Chicks. You can find it here.).
I did make new valances for my room. I found a light blue single panel curtain in the clearance bin at a discount store. $3.00 and one hour later I had 2 valances from it! My room is definitely coming along. I'm hoping to have my pillow done this week so I can move onto something new! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the fabrics. The patchwork looks great.
Lisa

Cathy... said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!!!