Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday


I went to a new fabric store that was about 25 minutes away from my house. I'm so glad I decided to check it out! I first read about Sewfisticated on the Sewaholic blog. I bookmarked her post so that eventually I could take a little road trip. Sewfisticated has a beautiful section of wool, it was hard for me to pick just one piece! This 100% wool cut was only $4.99 a yard! I also got this brown rayon poly-knit for $3.99 a yard. I will definitely return to Sewfisticated, especially when I need some nice wool. Hope everyone had a great day :)

1 comment:

Tasia said...

Oh nice, how very cool that I inspired you to fabric-shop at a new place! I remember the $4.99/yard wool selection was unbelievable. I would have bought way more but I had to pack it all home in my suitcase....