Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fabric Mail

I love love love getting packages in the mail - and when those packages contain fabric it's even better!
First up, I had to get more Dream On - I can't wait to get started on this quilt! I'm still not sure which pattern I will be using, but I'm leaning towards this one.
Then, the big order came in. Fabric.com never disappoints! From left to right I received a navy blue Double Knit that will hopefully become a dress, Hatchi Rayon Blend Jersey Knits in Purple, Teal and Navy for tops and cardigans and a Rayon Blend Jersey Knit in shades of Brown/Tan/Grey/Black for a top. This last piece is pretty sheer, which I wasn't expecting, but I can just pair it with a tank top.

This last piece is from Joann's - it was 40% off and I couldn't resist. It's a wool blend, and I'm thinking a skirt...we'll see :) I can't wait to get started!

No comments: