But, first - here is another delicious recipe I tried out recently. I found this Grasshopper Brownie recipe in an issue of Women's World and it just sounded so good!
1 pkg of brownie mix -- I use Ghiaradelli Double Chocolate
1 pkg of Andes chocolate-mint candies, chopped
10 crushed sandwich cookies, such as Oreo -- I used Trader Joe's Joe-Joe's, they have a chocolate filling...yum :)
- Preheat oven as per brownie mix package directions.
- Line a brownie pan with foil and coat well with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownies as per package directions. Stir half of the candy into the brownie mix.
- Pour into brownie pan and top with the remaining candy and crushed cookies.
- Bake as per package directions, until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.
FYI - everything tastes better when baked in vintage Pyrex while wearing a handmade apron...just saying :) Enjoy!!