Monday, July 18, 2011

Another Wallet and My New Favorite Tool

Another Basic Wallet!  This time a custom order for a friend.  I love to sew these, this one took about 35 minutes, not including cutting time :) 

Posted by PicasaAnd this is my new favorite tool!  I love having a little bucket to catch all my threads and scraps - it keeps me from throwing them on the floor!  My mom got this at a craft fair and she recently let me take it (thanks, Mom!).  I don't love the fabric but maybe someday I will take it apart and remake it in another print.  Someday...  :) 

4 comments:

Chef in Training said...

that wallet is adorable and i love that bucket! i need to get me one! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment! I love making new blog friends! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com

Mariel@ www.sexymodeststyle.com said...

This wallet it o cute!

come link it to my woot woot wednesday linky party!

http://tootsiewootsieboutique.blogspot.com/2011/07/woot-woot-wednesdays-2.html

Cathy... said...

Another beautiful wallet! The sewing bucket sure will come in handy, too.

Elle and Lou said...

Beautiful fabric on the wallet -35 mins that great.