Saturday, July 23, 2011

Things I Love...on Pinterest

During the work week I don't have much time to spend on my favorite things like sewing and baking, so I rely on sites like flickr and etsy for some eye candy and inspiration.  My newest favorite site is Pinterest - you download a button onto your toolbar and when you see a picture you want to save you Pin it to your board.  I'm usually looking for sewing inspiration, home dec and food :)  I also like to browse what other people have found and Re-pin it so I can save it.  When you Pin or Re-pin it will bring you to the link so you can read the blog post or the recipe that goes along with the picture.  It's definitely a time-suck, but it's so much fun!  Here are a few favorites of mine from the last week or so  - and if you like what I've chosen, please click on the links below the pictures to get to the original posts :)  Follow my Pins here

From here


From here


From here



No comments: