Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sewing! Little Pouches and Make-Up Bags :)

Finally!  These 2 Little Owl Pouches have been done for a week, except for their straps.  This is a super-cute and simple pattern from Keykalou Patterns that is only available as a lite pattern here on her blog.  I also made  a pink owl print pouch up, but it did not come out so good, so no photos!



I also made up 2 more make-up bags using this pattern by Studio Cherie.  This is fast becoming a favorite!  I especially love the fabric on the second one, it's a mini-chevron print that reminds me of the famous print by the fashion house, Missoni.  I got the fabric on clearance at Joann's and I like it so much I'm going to have to find more!  I got really lucky with my zippers, they match the fabrics perfectly!  And, I already have another make-up bag cut out and ready to sew - told you I love them!


2 comments:

A Simple Girl said...

REALLY cute! I am going to have to dust off my sewing machine!

Tanya said...

Great job!