Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dessert of the Month Club

I have a fun, new project to share!  Well, I haven't started it yet (I'm waiting for some of the supplies) but I couldn't wait to talk about the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's Dessert of the Month Club :)  Each month you will get a cute, little dessert cross stitch pattern emailed to you!  January's dessert is the adorable little truffle in the pic below - I plan on making these all into a sampler and then hanging it in my kitchen.  I ordered a pretty piece of linen to stitch it all on right here after seeing a link on Amanda's blog :)


Oh, and I almost forgot!  Today is the last day of the sale, but if you order a membership it's only $10!!!!  The price will go up to $16.95 after today so if you are interested, don't wait!!!

No comments: