Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

 



Hello there to 2012!  I'm so ready for this fresh start :)  I have lots of plans for this space in the upcoming year so stay tuned!!  :)


I've done resolution posts in the past, but I'm not going to do one today.  I want the same things I always do: sew more, learn to crochet (I will this year!!! Look for an upcoming post about my plan to finally learn this craft) and just all around more creating.  And blogging :) 

PS - check out the link above, it's actually a free printable.

3 comments:

dianapantz said...

katie!
it has been *so fun* watching you [and your skills!] grow.
ps : the button you sent blake is adorbs!!

Unknown said...

wha? a blog with no resolutions! impossible!

just kidding! sounds like you know what you want :) i'm such an idiot - looking at that printable i was like "what's 31 street?"

Cathy said...

Instead of resolutions, I like "possibilities"...so less pressure!