Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Year in Review

Happy New Year's Eve!  Boy, this month really flew!  I'm glad it's over though, I didn't get to enjoy the holiday season the way that I normally do, so I'm ready to move on :)  And I'm ready to put 2011 to bed and get started on 2012!

But, before I do that, I wanted to take a look back at 2011 for the blog :)  This year was a great one for the blog, as I finally started reaching out to other bloggers with sponsorships and to readers with some really fun giveaways.  I sewed a ton, sold a good amount of my work, started teaching myself some html tricks, worked on my photos (although I never made that lightbox - it WILL be done in January!) and put some real work into my blog. 

Here's a look at some of the things I sewed up.  I had a blast making purses and pouches and will definitely by keeping that up in the New Year:


I also collected a ton of Pyrex!!!  It was a really good year for my collection:



Thank you to everyone for reading along this year.  I promise lots of fun things to come in the New Year. Oh and hey, can you believe, I actually started this blog 4 years ago today - I was at home by myself, drinking wine and watching the Three Stooges Marathon when I decided to take the plunge :)  It really grew this year and I can't wait to see how much I can put into the blog and get out of it in 2012.  :)  Hope you all have a safe and happy New Year's :)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

You've had an awesome year!!!! Congratulations on your outstanding blog - and creations!