Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Planning

For once I woke up early, so I decided to use some of this extra time to make a new cover for my planner. I used this tutorial and just omitted the elastic and the register pieces. It fits my weekly planner perfectly and I'm going to make another one (hopefully this week) for my monthly planner (it was just a tiny bit too tight). I used a scrap of Heather Bailey fabric for the exterior and the white with pink polka dots for the pockets. By the way, Heather Bailey has opened an online store - I need to order a ton of the Freshcut before it's gone - and the purse pattern she has up is really cute too. :-)Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cathy... said...

wow! That came out great!!!!

Natalie Jane said...

Your stuff is so cute! If you want to do a little trading for some handcrafted jewelry, let me know!