Saturday, August 16, 2008

Anna in Action

I am wearing my Anna Tunic right now! I love it :-) I just got back from my aunt and uncle's 30th anniversary party and then I'm heading into Boston in just a little bit. Since I have some time, I took a few pics in my mirror, I wanted to have some good ones to show. Here she is!


I bought fabrics for the High Street Messenger Bag. They are washed and now just need to be pressed up and I can start cutting. The cutting is going to be a long process. I'll show the fabrics off tomorrow. I read a tip somewhere that said using masking tape to label each piece is helpful, so I plan to do that. I have had this pattern for a while, I can't wait to get started!

I am still waiting for my quilting fabrics to arrive. I bought some of the red with white polka dots that I used for my pillow. I am going to make the bias binding out of this fabric. I think I'm going to back the quilt in a light blue sheet. More to come once I actually start work on this, right now I'm going to concentrate on the cutting of High Street.

No comments: