Friday, August 1, 2008

Built By Me


I finished my Built By Wendy top! I love this pattern, it's such a confidence builder. If you haven't tried sewing clothes yet, I suggest starting with this pattern. You can see a million examples of it made up on flickr. And, my serger arrived!!!! I can't wait to get it set up and start playing around on it. I bought some gray knit at Joann's to practice with. I'll definitely post about it in the next day or two.
My party was a success, all the food came out great and everyone had a great time. It's tough work hosting :-) I was up late doing dishes - my next place has to have a dishwasher!!!

Here is Friday's tutorial - an ipod case. I need to make one of these soon - my ipod is just stuffed into my purse or gym bag. Next week I'm going to share a few links to baby gifts. There are a ton out there, these are just my favorites. I also have a few pincushion tutes I will pass along as well. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: