Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend Update

I didn't get any cutting or sewing done this weekend, I just didn't have the chance. However, I just pressed up my fabric for the High Street bag, here they are:

The green on the right will be the exterior with the houndstooth as the lining. You may recognize the green from this bag I made my friend, I always loved it, now it will be a bag for me!

I also went to Joann's and got 3 Simplicity patterns on sale:


And a few New Look patterns, they are cheap enough to buy any time. Now that I have a serger, I need some knit-specific patterns! There are also some weddings to attend in the coming year, which is why I got the dress patterns. Cutting out of the High Street bag should take place over the week, and I plan to start sewing over the weekend (I hope!). Have a great week!

1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the new fabric - will make a very stylish bag!! Your Anna Tunic turned out well.