Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Notebook Cover


I have 4 words to describe this pattern by Keyka Lou Patterns - cute, simple and totally awesome!  I bought 3 of the smaller size Moleskin Cahier notebooks and whipped this up in an afternoon.  The exterior fabric is Darla by Tanya Whalen and the interior is a red pin-dot from Joann's. 


I'm happy to note that my slip-stitching and top stitching have been improving with each project!  I hope to make 2 more of these this week, both in different colorways of the Darla fabric.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your fabric choice; so pretty! And thanks for the link to the pattern; I will be getting one for myself. I use my embellished Moleskin journals every day and they fill up quickly, so new ways to make them fancy are greatly appreciated!

Seek First said...

This is so cute--I love your fabric and pattern!! So much cuter than the bland black notebnook!

I have a fun rosette giveaway going on--you should enter! http://eliseypants.blogspot.com/2011/08/idk-my-bff-lauren-seek-first-guest-post.html