Sunday, August 7, 2011

This Weekend

Good morning!  Hope you all are enjoying your weekend as much as I am...it's been a busy one and today will be busy too, but that's ok with me!  

I made a Target run on Friday and picked up this adorable notebook.  And, I couldn't resist the folder, isn't it the cutest?!

Did a little sewing in the afternoon - this is a larger size zipper pouch made up in Darla fabric that I have been hoarding :)  I picked up some Moleskin notebooks so I could make this pattern, I think I'm going to use my Darla for these as well.

On Saturday I went to Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA to meet a friend of mine for brunch.  We sat at this little outdoor patio and had Bloody Mary's and Eggs Benedict...yum!


And we did some shopping - at Urban Outfitters I picked up these Matryoska Doll measuring spoons.  Too cute!  I'm off to do a little sewing, hope your weekend is good :)

No comments: