Sunday, August 21, 2011

Planning a Fall Bag (or Bags)...

No sewing happening here this weekend, I did a lot of shopping and some cleaning and just didn't have the motivation left over to start a new project.  But, I have been thinking about what to do next - a fall bag!  Fall is my favorite season to plan for new clothes and bags - plus, I haven't made myself a purse in ages!  Here are some patterns I'm thinking about, I may even make them both:

The Linda Bag - I love the size of this bag, and I've seen them made up by other sewers and just love it.  But, do I need a giant bag?  I don't know...


The Slouch Bag - This looks to be the perfect size and would be great to show off a cool print.

The Slouch Hobo Style Bag PDF Sewing Pattern and Tutorial

The Pleated Bag - another cute bag that looks to be just the right size.

Pleated Shoulder Bag PDF Sewing Pattern and Tutorial

Here are some fabrics that I like:

Jessica Jones FABRIC - Home Decor - Outside Oslo - FQ Bundle - Dusk


Joel Dewberry FABRIC - Heirloom Home Decor - Rose Bouquet - Garnet



Contemporary Damask in Brown, Swoon by Melissa Averinos for Andover

No comments: