Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Purse and Jewelry Party


Last Thursday night was the night I have been working towards for the past few months!  My dear friend, Tara, and I had our purse and jewelry party and it was a success!  We tried to coordinate as many of our pieces as possible - placing colors and styles together as best we could.  I was really happy with what sold and I even got 5 custom orders!!!  I definitely want to do this again - probably in the spring - and I really feel that this is bringing me closer to launching my own online shop.  The next few projects I will be working on will be the custom orders - I can't wait to get started!  And now I can put this money towards business cards and labels and some fun, new supplies!

Make sure you check out Tara's jewelry website - I own a ton of her pieces and they are really well-made.  I get tons of compliments every time I wear them - and you can't beat the free shipping she offers with every purchase :)

No comments: