Saturday, November 26, 2011

Small Business Saturday


It's Small Business Saturday!!  Hopefully next year I will have my own small business to promote, but for this year, I'm going to share small businesses from my favorites list on Etsy for you to check out. 

Two Marie's Jewelry - run by one of my best friends, she makes beautiful, professional looking pieces that will get you lots of compliments!  And free shipping on everything, every day!!

Gem and Metal - adorable jewelry featuring lots of owls (my favorite!!!) 

Kiwi and Green - vintage Pyrex, and other vintage treasures!!

Jenna's Attic - vintage sheet goodness!!!

Erin Ink Design - cards, art prints and magnets - some featuring my fave thing ever - Pyrex!!!  I have some of her magnets and they are awesome!

City Chic Country Mouse - ironing and kitchen accessories - I recently received the Sewing printed ironing board cover and pad and it brightens up the mundane task of ironing!!!

Keykalou Patterns - awesome sewing patterns - I have a ton of them and highly recommend Michelle's designs - and all patterns are on sale for $5!!

Simbiosis - sewn items such as Ipad sleeves, pouches and clutches of all different sizes and styles.  I have purchased here before and Julia sews everything so perfectly!  She's having a huge sale right now!!

Hope you find something for everyone on your list - support handmade whenever possible!!!  :)

No comments: