Saturday, November 26, 2011

Small Business Saturday - Part 2

 

I'm back with some more shops to share on Small Business Saturday!  As I kept looking around the internets, I realized I had more I wanted to share so I added another post :)

Dianapantz - Diana sells winter wear, babypantz (the cutest!!) and awesome bags in her shop.  She recently made the leap to focus solely on her business, so go check her out and show some support!!

Plum Island Soap Company - a local company with the most amazing, all-natural products.  The facial moisturizer is a must in the winter!!!

Vintage Wanna Bee - Nichelle is having a HUGE sale in her shop of rosette and charm necklaces and hair accessories.  I want a Keep Calm and Carry On necklace for myself!

Gussy Sews - What can I say here?  I love Gussy, she's my blogging and small business idol!  You have probably already heard of her but if not - go shop her ruffly accessories!!!

The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - cute, cute, CUTE cross-stitch patterns.  You will fall in love :)

Pink Lemonade - Another one of my blogging and small business idols, Paige is only 15 years old and running a hand-made business with adorable accessories.  I've already placed an order with her this holiday weekend for some cute little rosettes :)

Savor - handmade soaps and lotions and more.  I have purchased here and I can say that the soaps are just lovely :)

Keys and Memories - vintage style jewelry made from old typewriter keys - pretty and unique~








No comments: