Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crafty Book Challenge - January


I finished my Crafty Book Challenge - January project!  I actually made 2 projects from the same book (Sew What - Fleece!) I used a bright purple fleece from Joann's (the buttons are from Joann's as well) and made up the Cupcake Hat and the Neck Warmer.  I also made up a pair of wristwarmers.  I have seen these all over the internet and I saw a fleece pair on etsy that I tried to replicate.  I love my new set - and it was super easy to make!  Make sure you stop by and check out what everyone is making (just follow the link above).  :)  Next up is some serious reorganizing in the sewing area.  Then I'd like to work on more small clutch bags for my friend's shop and a purse for myself!  :)  Happy Sewing!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mom said...

The set is so adorable...I love it!!!!

SisterlyLove said...

So pretty! The color is lovely and so are the buttons!

Genevieve