Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crafty Book Challenge

 

{Image from Leisl Made}
 
I was catching up on my blog reading when I saw a little tidbit about the Crafty Book Challenge being hosted by Leisl Made.  What a great idea!  I immediately signed up and now I've been looking over my books to try and decide which project to try first.  The goal is to make one project, no matter how small, from a different craft book each month, for the next year.  I think this is doable!  I'll post about it here as well as share a link over on Leisl's blog.  Can't wait to get started!

3 comments:

Ruby Star said...

this looks like a great idea, i had wanted to make an effort to make better use of all my lovely craft books and this will make me stick to it i think. Thanks for sharing.

Mom said...

Looking forward to seeing your projects!

Anita (Summer Gypsy) said...

Thanks for pointing out this challenge. I went over there and signed up too. It's always fun to work alongside others as we all create things.