Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday

Got some vintage sheet fat quarters and a Dream On inspiration pillowcase this week (ordered from JeniB's etsy shop) :)

I realized I forgot to show off the sewing items I received for Christmas. Lots of great projects in the Amy Butler book and I have seen this Jalie pattern made up already here and was dying to get it! I may need to make a trip to NYC to get just the right fabric for a spring running outfit! :) I also got 3 Joann's gift cards - can't wait to use them!!

First project of the New Year is cut out and ready to get started, it shouldn't take too long - pictures soon!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eugenia said...

I love those pretty vintage fabrics - such lovely prints and colours. Nice gifts! I'm looking forward to seeing that Jalie pattern made up when you've found the right fabric - I've really liked the Jalie patterns that I have tried.