Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project Reorganization

Once I'm done with the Crafty Book Challenge project I am working on for January (should be done within the next day or so :) I need to reorganize my sewing space - check out these two pictures - what a mess! No wonder I can't find things! Hopefully I can get this done over the weekend. I find a clean space brings lots of inspiration - I always find things I didn't remember that I had!

Here's a sneak peak at what I'm working on right now. This is a neckwarmer from Sew What - Fleece. I'm also making a hat and maybe gloves or wrist warmers. Should have the whole set done by the weekend :) What are you working on?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eugenia said...

I know how you feel about needing to tidy your sewing space - mine's a real mess at the moment and definitely needs some organization!
That neckwarmer looks like it's going to be just right for this time of the year.